Team LeadAre you an enthusiastic team leader with extensive experience in logistics and are you looking for a new challenge? Than look no further, because we have the job for you!
Over de functie
As Team Lead you are responisble for the daily workflow. You know how to bring out the best in your team members and ensure continuous improvement of the logistics processes, in order to provide the customers with the best possible service.
A selection of your daily activities:
- Lead one or multiple incoming and/or outgoing process(es) and corresponding team(s);
- Ensure KPIs are met according to expectation;
- Ensure standardization of process(es) and that everyone follows Standard Operating Procedure & Work Instructions:
- Maintain compliance with relevant local, country and international guidelines;
- Coordinate and monitor workflow, assist in scheduling and prioritize activities in assigned distribution area.;
- Perform a wide variety of planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting tasks in support of the logistic workflow;
- May have responsibility for fulfillment administration and processes.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an international organization that distributes its products all over the world from their modern distribution center in Venlo. The products are used for medical purposes, so you will work in a clean environment at an organization where quality is central.
You will work in a very diverse team in a dynamic but stable organization with good future prospects. Would you like to be part of this team? Then don't wait any longer and apply via Partner HR Solutions!
Wat wij vragen
You have a solution-oriented attitude, know how to keep an overview and always think a few steps ahead. It is important that you are pro-active and are able to communicate clearly with your team and supervisor.
Furthermore you possess the following things:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a leadership role;
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience in a logistic environment is a plus.
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Oracle IMS and/or SAP WMS knowledge is a plus;
- English and Dutch language are mandatory
Wat wij bieden
- Salary ranging from â‚¬2600 - â‚¬3000 based on relevant work experience;
- Travel allowance;
- Long-term position with good future prospects;
Shifts are between 07.00 - 19.00 h.