Warehouse CoordinatorReady for a new challenge in logistics? Then we have the job for you!
Over de functie
As Coordinator, you are responsible for one of the sub-processes in the warehouse. You give operational guidance to colleagues working on in- or outbound. If the situation demands it, you actively participate in the processes and work with the Warehouse Employees. Furthermore, you train the employees and offer appropriate follow-up with the aim of perpetuating, improving and optimising processes.
Finally, you ensure that work instructions are up-to-date and, if necessary, drafted or adapted. In the role of Coordinator, you work in a 2-shift weekly rotation within a 24/7 operational environment. In this position, flexibility is a requirement, by being available on weekends and holiday periods. You will report to the Team Leader and if necessary you will replace the Team Leader during his/her absence.
What will you do on a typical day
- Coordinate operational activities on a sub-process
- Operational management of employees
- Instructing, informing and supporting the employees of the department so that work is carried out safely, efficiently and correctly (including KPI`s and productivity)
- Together with colleagues, implement medium-term policies
- Perform all-round warehouse work
Over het bedrijf
Working for our client means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. Our client will support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of their organisation.
Our client offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; like e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNe region (The Netherlands and Belgium) they operate from +30 different locations with their headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Wat wij vragen
- Previous experience gained in a similar role and environment
- At least 2 years of experience in a logistics environment would be desirable
- Team Leader experience is essential
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- Ability to remain calm with a high degree of accuracy
Wat wij bieden
- A competitive salary
- A versatile job in a dynamic and professional environment
- A good working atmosphere with room for personal input and development
- Growth opportunities