Backline Customer Service EmployeeAre you looking for a fun challenging job in logistics? Then we have the job for you!
Over de functie
As a Backline Customer Service Employee you are responsible for the operational and administrative handling of transport orders.
A selection of your daily activities:
- Transports materials for delivery orders to customer sites as needed;
- Ensures transportation agreements & services are utilized accordingly:
- Handle exceptions and document data;
- Escalate to Team Leader and/or T&L department if needed;
- Maintains trade compliance by utilizing standard operation proceures and work instructions;
- Performs a wide variety of planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting tasks in support of the manufacturing workflow;
- Coordinate and monitor workflow, assisting in scheduling and prioritizing activities in assigned logistic area;
- Perform customer service function by coordinating and interacting with internal and external customers to resolve shipping issues;
- Possibility to specialize in shipment of dangerous goods.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an international organization that distributes its products all over the world from their modern distribution center in Venlo. The products are used for medical purposes, so you will work in a clean environment at an organization where quality is central.
You will work in a very diverse team in a dynamic but stable organization with good future prospects. Would you like to be part of this team? Then don't wait any longer and apply via Partner HR Solutions!
Wat wij vragen
- Minimum 1 year experience in a logistic working environment;
- Expertise with export documents;
- Analytical thinking;
- Problem solver;
- Microsoft Office;
- SAP WMS knowledge is a plus;
- English language mandatory â€“ Dutch language is a plus.
Wat wij bieden
- Salary ranging from â‚¬2400 - â‚¬2800 based on relevant work experience;
- Travel allowance;
Long-term position with good future prospects;
Work shifts are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.