Customer Service OfficerDo you get energy from supporting and servicing customers? Do you consider customer service of paramount importance? Then read on quickly!
Over de functie
As a Customer Service Officer you are responsible for both the administrative handling and the management of various internal flows. In addition, you are an important link in the success of the worksite, because you are the pivot between the warehouse and the external customers. You are aware of the daily devolpments and use this knowledge to bring the service to a higher level.
What you do on a typical day
- Communicate with customers via email, telephone and in person to resolve any queries or complaints they may have and offer solutions in a timely manner
- Provide top quality level of customer service at all times
- Record all customer interaction and transactions effectively and accurately
- Actively identify possible bottlenecks in communication and / or logistical services
- Provide an excellent administrative service
- Have the ability to look for process improvements and discuss them with your Manager
Over het bedrijf
Working for our client means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. Our client will support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of their organisation.
Our client offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; like e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNe region (The Netherlands and Belgium) they operate from 30+ different locations with their headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Wat wij vragen
- Intermediate Vocational Education thinking level, with ideally 1 to 3 years of similar experience gained within a logistics /warehouse environment
- Ability to cope well with the dynamics within an International work environment
- Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Good command of the English language in word and writing
- Experience in reporting and presentation skills
- You are proactive, communicative, representative, flexible, accurate and able to cope well under pressure
- You enjoy working as part of a teamâ€¯
Wat wij bieden
- A competitive salary
- A dynamic organization with plenty of room for personal input
- Control of your own success and the necessary support in your development
- A new challenge in an entrepreneurial, open and informal organizational culture
For the time being this is a temporary position of approximately 6 months, but there is a good chance that this will be extended.
Spreekt deze baan je aan?
Solliciteer dan snel op deze functie of deel de vacature met iemand met deze talenten!