Junior Sales Support
Junior Sales Support
Contract:Fulltime (40 uur)
For our client near Sittard we are looking for a Junior Sales Support. Do you have a passion for sales? Do you have affinity with chemistry and technology? Have you recently graduated from higher professional education? Are you ready for your first or second step in your career? Then we are looking for you!
As Junior Sales Support you support the Sales & Business Development team in all kinds of areas. Your main responsibility is to ensure that (potential) customers experience the ultimate customer experience and for enabling the Sales & Business Development team in having more (effective) customer meetings.
A selection of activities and responsibilities:
- correct handling of requests and complaints from customers;
- creating and keeping up-to-date customer records in CRM;
- preparing and following up quotations;
- conducting and evaluating customer satisfaction surveys;
- analyzing and improving sales processes in collaboration with the Sales & Business Development Manager;
- managing and processing new sales leads and marketing leads;
- managing sales tracking and customer relationship management tools.
- MBO+ / HBO level education, preferably in Chemistry / Sales / Marketing;
- Affinity with technology, polymers and plastics is a plus;
- Good feeling for sales activities in a technical production environment;
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch, German / French is an advantage;
- Good administrative and reporting skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- You are: pro-active, strong communicative, accurate and a team player.
- With proven suitability chance of a permanent job in a dynamic and international organization;
- An ideal function for someone who is ready for a first / second step in his / her career;
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
- New graduates / starters are expressly invited to respond;
- We would like to receive the CV and motivation letter in English.
Terug naar overzicht Print deze vacature